Monday, May 14, 2012

Lots going on since my last post.

It’s certainly been a while since my last post (which talked about an XSI ICE compound I created, check it out!). Recently I’ve been sucked back into the world of web design but, fortunately!, within the realm of the VFX industry. Executive producers Rich Rama and Zak Thornborough recently formed a brand new studio BREED in Manhattan with a roster of directors that is kick ass. I’ve been crowned the resident “web guy” as well as wearing my usual “cg artist” title. Sharing the same office space is the VFX company ARTJAIL whom you’ve definitely see on television. I was tasked with converting their current Flash website into the HTML5 equivalent so that it can work on non Flash devices (like the iPad). The site is nearly finished and when it is I’ll let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment